Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's almost halloween!

It is almost Halloween......thats all I have to say....

  Halloween used to be fun. I don't really enjoy walking up to a house, saying "trick or treat" and getting a tootsie roll. I honestly don't see the appeal. Not anymore. No more costumes for me. I'm done pretending to be some fictional disney character. It's all just an excuse for parents to get their kids to dress up cute and get the candy supply for the year. I somewhat enjoy the part where you get to scare people out of their minds and then say "Happy Halloween!" and if they don't laugh or say it back, you can say they need some halloween spirit and then laugh at your own pun.
  After you've had to endure years of retarded Halloween-ness it gets annoying and old. You just want to leave a bowl outside your house and a sign that says take one. Placing some sort of device in the bowl so that when they try to grab some candy it will shock them. And of coarse placing a camera so that you can watch all the funny reactions people have the next day. Or hook it up to your tv and watch it from the comforts of your own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment